Write out of exigency; If you don't need to write it no one
will need to read it.
Welcome to FSW, a professional editing service for serious
writers of fiction and non-fiction.
What do you need?
- Someone to help you move forward? (Developing characters,
deepening thoughts, shaping plots?)
- Are you hot with dreams but can't bring them to the page?
- Full of ideas but nervous about the nuts and bolts:
grammar and spelling?
- In love with language and need structures and strategies
for honing your style?
- Want a good reader to tell you if what you wrote is what
- Need a polished job: an editor and proofreader with an
eagle eye for the final draft?
- Are stuck in the middle of a proposal or presentation?
Does your report need clarity?
- Need a plan for your project? How to get started and how
to follow through? Beginner or pro, triage or tune-up, I can
Writing for readers is a partnership and it takes some skill
to know how much you need to give and how much you must
keep back so the reader can do some of the heavy lifting.
- Have I said too much or not enough?
- Where do I enter the story?
- How much do I have to know/tell about my characters?
- What can I imply and what must I specify?
- From what point of view is this story best told?
- How do I tell the truth and not the facts?
- When do I use dialogue?
- How do I develop a scene?
- How do I write an essay that persuades and doesn't beat
my reader over the head?
Professional Editing Services
FSW For Serious Writers